Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall has arrived

Fall has finally arrived.  We have gone from triple-digit temperatures down to the cooler mid - to - high 90's.  Still no rain, although we did have some showers a week and a half ago.  Yay for the little things. 

One of the good things about the arrival of Fall is...the holidays aren't too far away!  Isn't that exciting?  I think it is.  October is just a few days away so that means Halloween is coming.  Now that my daughter and her family have moved back home from Kentucky, I get to see my three granddaughters in their Halloween costumes.  So excited!  Doesn't take much to excite me, does it? 

October is also Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  I am hoping that one day there will be a cure for it as I can't stand the thought of any of my girls (or anyone else) having to go through that.  So on that note, when I bought this lovely yarn...


...the proceeds of the sale were donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure  (www.komen.org).  Wonder what this yarn will grow up to become.  Stay tuned to my blog for a give-away. 

Until next time, keep on hooking.

Terri

P.S.  Louie in 2012!

No comments: